Welcome to The Word Cellar Writers Guild.
We’re delighted that you’ve joined the community! The Writers Guild is designed to be an online destination that feels like the best bookstore + library + café + book club + writing retreat wrapped up in a virtual home. We are a community of writers of all experience levels.
Quick Start Guide
Here are four things you might want to do first as a new member:
- Add a photo to your profile. (Click here for instructions on how to do that.)
- Visit the Member Introductions Forum to meet your fellow writers and introduce yourself.
- Check out the writing modules*.
- Browse the resource library (for interviews, book lists, events, and more)*.
*Some content is available only to monthly or annual members. If you are a free Guest Member, you can upgrade your membership any time.
Info for Guild Guest Members
If you have a free Guest Membership, here’s an overview of the sections of the website you have access to:
- Featured Writing Resources
- Self-Care for Writers interactive podcast & community forum
- These Community Forums:
- Member Homepage: This is where you’ll find the latest updates and announcements from the members’ blog. Consider this page your “hub” or “dashboard” where you can check the latest news and featured content.
- Profile: This is where you can review your membership details, change your payment information, or cancel your membership.
- Support: If you have questions or need help with anything, check this page, where you can also contact us.
We want your membership to The Writers Guild to be delightful and beneficial. If you have feedback, questions, or comments for us, please let us know. We love hearing from you.